Sunday, August 2, 2009

I had thought (blonde+thinking=trouble) that with any luck I was going to get to come home last week. So much for luck.
Turns out the guy who is supposed to take my place and KNEW I was scheduled to go last week was on the side of a mountain somewhere camping and hiking. "Ahh gee, so sorry, I forgot." So here I still am, most likely for another 2 weeks. My RL office back home has been informed that if the moron tries to pull some kind of stunt like that again, I want his ass. Not for sex either, I wouldn't screw him if it meant the entire population of Earth was at peril and the human race was going to die out.
I have decided that until further notice that I will give up thinking.

The good news is that while I was waiting for him to show up, I got to actually stay in a hotel that actually had hi speed internet so I could actually get back in world and see a few people that I miss dearly. Plus meeting one of the sexiest girls (AV speaking) that I had been a fan of for a while now. Jennnnna. I hope to see a lot more of her when I get back. Naturally the night I meet her, I'm sitting in a Japanese Starbucks on my laptop with a battery that's running out.....
I will get a break sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment